Old September 2nd 04, 12:59 AM
Nobody You Know

[...]

I tossed the catalog on the counter, and said "Lady, you not only don't know
what you're talking about, you just lost a $400 sale". (I pulled out my
money to prove I was serious) "See you later".

I'm writing a letter to Radio Shack Canada - not that it will do any good,
but it can't hurt. Unless it's cheap cables, adaptors, etc - I will never
buy anything over $20 again. I've heard they're really bad nowadays - but
nothing could have prepared me for this. It was almost like they were
discouraging me from buying a product.

Mike

Hey, maybe they'll send you a free $1.00 coupon towards a cell phone purchase.
Oy vay, such a deal !

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.