Old September 23rd 04, 09:53 PM
Jack Painter

"Richard Clark" wrote

I am currently listening to a Lewis Lapham talk put on by our local
"Town Hall." 73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Hi Richard,

Who cares what town hall meetings you listen to? Unsubstantiated crap or the
word of God, on a list where it belongs, or in personal e-mails, you'll find
a sword's edge you have to reckon with, but you waste everyone's time in
rec.radio.xx telling us about it. You have so many valuable opinions and
expertise in several areas, but you're a common flamer when it comes to this
newsgroup lately. Nothing I read in hundreds of your posts before had such
diversions. Will the real radioman please come back?

Best regards,

Jack