Old September 2nd 04, 07:50 PM
dxAce

John Plimmer wrote:

Hi Steve,
Getting Serui from Michigan is a great catch - that's 8,600 miles from
you AND over the 12,000 foot high Rockies.
Getting a QSL from them is even better than extracting hens teeth! = well
done

I haven't tried getting a QSL from any Indo's for some time but it was generally
pretty easy. All it took was a report in Indonesian, a prepared card for the
station to stamp and sign, and an addressed return envelope with Indonesian
postage included. I think I had about a 95% return rate on Indo's.

I don't really think the Rockies being in the way has much to do with it, the
ionosphere is much, much higher.

dxAce