Old September 3rd 04, 05:21 PM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 05:01:51 +0000, GlennS wrote:

I'd like to get a MAHA charger, for general around-the-house
use. I use AA's and AAA's for my DX-399 (3 AA's), Radio Shack
handheld CB (8 AA's), Radio Shack pocket AM/FM radio (2 AAA's), two
Mag lights (2 AA's and 1 AAA), Everready Headband light (3 AAA's),
Portable CD player (2 AA's), and Franklin Electronic Bible (4 AAA's)
all of which are used almost daily. I've been reading the Thomas
Distributing website, but I'm not sure which charger would best fit my
needs. I don't have any rechargable batteries, and would buy them
with the charger. Would the C204W, the C204F, or the C401FS be best
for the above uses?

http://www.thomas-distributing.com

Thanks in advance. And please excuse the on-topic post during
an election year.

I have the 401FS and it's great. You can't go wrong with it or the C204F
really. Get the 401FS, it charges each cell individually which is a plus
because some devices only use 3 batteries. Thomas Dist. is excellent by
the way!

Tom