Old September 24th 04, 02:54 AM
Richard Clark

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:27:38 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:
doing a boring job of it at that

Hi Jack,

This is a curious complaint as I review your past correspondence. For
more than a week it constitutes basically non-antenna discussion with
a vengeance: The date format on should it be 9/11 or 11/9; firearms
and gun control for 7 out of 8 postings by you in "half-wave dipole in
the forest"; a lob against the school system; and 3 here in this and
the original thread.

Lately you seem to be quite bored with antennas. Others can compare
my choice of subjects responded to, and how well. To this point, one
nameless canuk takes issue and I note your absence in all of those
discussions. Should we continue with what Cornel West had to say? :-)

It is impolite to make unsolicited replies to an
individual's email, so we punish the group for it.

shows an odd reason to create your own topic. Further, your
statement, as intriguing as it is, doesn't make any sense on the face
of it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. No connection to anything,

And one wonders how you can both complain of it, and simultaneously
offer so much of it in the same breath.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC