Old September 24th 04, 03:21 AM
Mike Coslo

Jack Painter wrote:

(it was an 18 credit minor in college for me), you seem unaware that there
isn't a debatable difference between the Republican and Democratic Parties
today.

Jack, My opinion of you just went up by quite a bit!

But I would like a *candidate* that a *conservative* could vote for!!!!
Neocons just strike me as Liberals with bad tempers.

People argue Republican vs. Democrat like they do Coke vs. Pepsi. The
closer the products, the more shrill the arguments. And in the end,
despite all the sound and fury, they both taste like carbonated battery
acid.

- Mike KB3EIA -