Old September 24th 04, 03:42 AM
Mike Coslo

Richard Clark wrote:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:34:24 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:

Political denial covers a lot of uncomfortable ills.

Sad but true.

Hi Mike,

I went to a talk last week featuring Philip Gold, a military forces
planner from the Marine Corps and prolific writer (800 articles) for
conservative think tanks like the Discovery Institute. His comment
describing the current administration:
"SUMOs - Screw Up, Move On"

I recall that when questioned about some past apparent wrongdoings, in
most cases the reply was "that's old stuff, we have to move on". So your
SUMO sounds about right.

Funny how that *wasn't* the case when they wasted millions of our
dollars chasing Whitewater.

Go figure!

- Mike -