Old September 24th 04, 06:02 AM
Jack Painter

"Richard Clark" wrote On Thu, 23 Sep 2004
23:20:34 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

Then thank folks like Richard that *want* to be conservative

Hi Jack,

Still bored? :-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Hi Richard, nope - and I'm actually erecting that center-fed inverted-L this
weekend for 2182+ coverage. The advice and help I have received from this
group (and especially from you) is appreciated. I picked up the materials
today at Radio Works in Portsmouth. They suggested I try a bob-tail curtain
if the L doesn't work out. I don't know anyone using that type of antenna on
a small scale ( we have a rather monstrous one at work, but it is designed
as a cloud-warmer, out to 300 miles coverage).

Jack