Old September 5th 04, 01:58 AM
Honus

"Dan" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 00:50:38 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 17:53:28 -0600, (D. Martin) wrote:

I bought an old grundig console SO 12 U1. It's a nice-looking piece.

gutted it. I was thinking of using it primarily as a speaker cabinet.
Did I do the wrong thing, gutting it? Just thought I'd field a few
opinions. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

Dunno about the Grundig, but the Gay Biker look isn't really working
for you.

I think you mean that it isn't working for -you-.

No, you're projecting.

No, you're not getting the joke. His gay biker look might be working for him
just fine. It's just not sending -you- onto a frenzy. Does that make more
sense?