Old September 5th 04, 04:08 AM
DesignGuy

"Stereophile22" wrote in message
Monitoring Times tops the list for me. I also enjoy reading Popular
Communications (aka "PopComm").

I used to read "Popular Communications" years ago. Then I stopped for

various
reasons. One was that I no longer had a working shortwave radio and

couldn't
get another one for a long while. Well,

I recently picked up a few issues of both magazines, and today, I also

like
"Monitoring Times" better.

I very vaguely seem to recall some shortwave communications magazine

before
Popular Communications started, but I can't recall what the name of that
magazine was. It went out of business years ago.

I don['t remember if it stopped before Popular Communications started or

if it
lasted a while longer and stopped after Popular Communications had started

for
a while.

Maybe some other "old timers" can recall what it was or at least what it

might
have been.

I vaguely recall one called "Communications World".