Old September 5th 04, 03:55 PM
David

Some would say Bush is a NeoNazi.

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:37:15 -0400, "Michael Lawson"
wrote:

Wow. I haven't read this group in about 4 years (was a regular
back then), and it's rather interesting how things have changed.

Back then, the big on topic discussion was the Satellit 800, and
the big off topic discussion was the neo-nazis and white
supremacists.

Now, it seems that the 'ol 800 has dropped off the map, and
the big off topic discussion is bush v. kerry in it's many
forms.

To be honest, I'm amazed that the group hasn't imploded, since
it came very close to having all posters leave for yahoo groups
for moderation purposes. I don't suppose any other old timers
are around??

--Mike L.