Old September 6th 04, 01:09 PM
Jay

The problems were solved after the initial production run. It is highly
unlikely you would be able to find a unit from that first production run
unless the seller tells you it is a very old unit.

Jay
"Berlin" wrote in message
Hi,

I can purchase a sw 77 receiver for a good price.

The review of Radio Netherlands spoke of a lot of noise from the

synthesizer
and also of a annoying hiss, when listening on FM-stereo with headphones.

After 1997 this problems should be solved by Sony.

Is that true?

Can someone tell me if I can see by the serial number that this problems

are
really gone?

Many thanks,

Roald