Old September 6th 04, 11:48 PM
yea right

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:00:42 -0700, johnnyjumpup wrote:

I have aquired an FRG-100, and am curious as to wha the option TCXO-4
does, I know that it stabilizes the frequency, but what does that mean?
And so you see a huge difference in the stock stabilizer?

You really don't need this unless you are receiving digital modes. And at
that, unless the room you are in drastically changes temperature or the
12v supply changes voltage, you don't need the stability. However, there
are some people who feel better having it.