Old September 7th 04, 05:51 AM
4nradio

Not only was VHF and shortwave better than usual, so was mediumwave. See my
posting titled "Trans-Pacific MW and Tropical Band Loggings". Sunday
morning, Sept. 6th was excellent, with Japanese and Korean MW signals making
it to the Seattle-Tacoma area where I live.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA

"Stereophile22" wrote in message
For those who were listening, there were just amazing conditions Friday
night EST to South Asia,
as well as extreme southern Latin America. Sri Lanka booming in on

interesting. even on Saturday, dx conditions were still very good, even in
the
VHF hi band (136 to 174 MHZ).

besides just the shortwave bands.

I didn't listen to my radio today (Sunday) yet, though. Think I'll go try
it
now.