Old September 7th 04, 07:24 AM
Mark

Hmm, sounds a rather pleasant way to pass the time. Radio New Zealand comes
in rather loud here, but then again, I am in Auckland...

Mark.

"Telamon" wrote in message
I think Steve posted this the other week but I did not pay attention and
was looking for New Zealand on 15720 this afternoon my time on the west
coast. Needless to say I could not find them right away until I stumbled
on 17675.

This frequency is working as well for me as the 15720 was and I wonder
how it is working for other people.

I had a nice afternoon in the park on the hillside behind Ventura
overlooking the ocean. Took the 7600G along and threw the roll up wire
antenna over a tree branch next to the picnic table. Tuned in a number
of international broadcasts on it. Brought some food and a book on
antennas and had a nice time. Sure can't beat the view.

Oh yeah see:
http://www.rnzi.com/pages/listen.php

--
Telamon