Old September 8th 04, 07:21 AM

Ron Hardin wrote in message ...
I got the Creative TravelSound AAA-battery version; it, as another
poster mentioned, does tend to tip over, aggressively in fact. Soundwise I can't
distinguish it from the TravelSound 200, which is AA-powered and has
better controls

What better controls?

and with the batteries in the base, so it's stable
against tipping. Were I buying just one, the AA seems the way to go.

The AA plays 25 hours, the AAA 35 hours, according to the info. Maybe the
AAA has a digital amplifier and the AA does not?

Can both play equally loud, with equally good sound?