Old September 8th 04, 09:53 AM
Ron Hardin

Ron Hardin wrote in message ...
I got the Creative TravelSound AAA-battery version; it, as another
poster mentioned, does tend to tip over, aggressively in fact. Soundwise I can't
distinguish it from the TravelSound 200, which is AA-powered and has
better controls

What better controls?

and with the batteries in the base, so it's stable
against tipping. Were I buying just one, the AA seems the way to go.

The AA plays 25 hours, the AAA 35 hours, according to the info. Maybe the
AAA has a digital amplifier and the AA does not?

Can both play equally loud, with equally good sound?

The AA has an actual knob for volume and switches on the top, the AAA has an
increase/decrease button and switches on the back.

They both sound the same to me.
--
Ron Hardin