Old September 9th 04, 12:22 PM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:18:06 +0000, Jari Savolainen wrote:

I read a few links about the multiple choice tests for the tech license
and I also saw a list of pool. My question is... How much of an ordeal is
it to get set up to take the test itself ???

Michael

It's no big deal, go to the ARRL site and they have a section where you
can locate local ham clubs. Make a few calls and you'll find a club that
tests, usually at hamfests or ham radio classes. You can do it, get the
book "Now your talking", study it for a month or so and go for it.