Old September 9th 04, 04:24 PM
clifto

Ron Hardin wrote:
You could pass any written test by memorizing the ARRL's License
Manual but code was apparently the killer for grownups.

Not the ARRL manual; it was that guy whose name I can't remember, who
published guides made up by paying testees to remember questions and
multiple-guess answers just after leaving the testing sessions.

--
"The Democrats are all over this. Democratic strategists feel John Kerry's
war record means he can beat Bush. They say when it comes down to it, voters