Old September 27th 04, 07:55 AM
Toni

En Roy Lewallen va escriure en Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:29:06 -0700:

Thanks for the responses. The suggestions were constructive, and they
confirmed my observation that some people will do just about anything,
including newsgroup posting, to avoid looking in the manual.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Hi Roy,

It is true that your program's user interface is not the best in
the world, but... Who cares? I think the free version of EZNEC
has made a lot for the ham community, much more than some of the
people criticizing you.

Best regards,

--
Toni

"Auto" = prefijo griego que significa "no funciona"