Old September 10th 04, 09:06 PM
Stan Barr

On 10 Sep 2004 10:16:06 -0700, Steve wrote:
I'm always curious about people's antennas, though they often go
unmentioned here. So, what's in your back yard (or on your roof, or in
your attic....)?

For receiving, an active loop on a rotator - it has a very deep null
which is useful. Mounted in the attic atm for testing, but due to be
moved to the bottom of the garden further away from all the tv/computer
etc interference. It feeds the receivers via a 4-way multi-coupler.

I can also use the ham antennas if I want to.

--
Cheers,
Stan Barr stanb .at. dial .dot. pipex .dot. com

The future was never like this!