Old September 10th 04, 11:40 PM
Eric F. Richards

(Steve) wrote:

I'm always curious about people's antennas, though they often go
unmentioned here. So, what's in your back yard (or on your roof, or in
your attic....)?

Steve

For shortwave reception I have a T2FD (tilted, terminated folded
dipole) and a 400 foot end-fed wire. The two go into a phaser/matcher
box before being distributed to the 5 receivers.

Other antennas include a bicone for V/UHF, a colinear for V/UHF ham
use, and a full-size vertical dipole on a CB that almost never gets
use.

--
Eric F. Richards,

"Making me root for a sanctimonious statist blowhard like Kerry isn't
the worst thing Bush has done to the country. But it's the offense
that I take most personally."
--
http://www.reason.com/links/links071304.shtml