Old September 11th 04, 01:47 AM
BDK

In article , sdaniel13
@nyc.rr.com says...
I'm always curious about people's antennas, though they often go
unmentioned here. So, what's in your back yard (or on your roof, or in
your attic....)?

Steve

I have a sloping dipole from the tower to the fence corner, cut for
about 15MHZ.
There's a Alpha Delta Sloper, the shorter one, off the tower to a roof
vent. It needs to be replaced. It's in bad shape, almost 20 years old.
I have a short dipole in the attic as a back up.
A discone in the attic for one scanner, and two Scantennas for the
others.
A ringo ranger on top of the tower for railband and the occasional 2M
use.

Scanners:

Base:
RS PRO 2004, 2005, 2006
BC 9000XLT

Handhelds:

RS Pro 93
RS Pro 43
RS Pro 42
RS Pro 37
Yaesu VR500
Icom R2
Yupi 9000
Icom R10 (dead) but should soon be back up and running.

BDK