Old September 11th 04, 01:13 PM
Ken Wilson

Good question Steve.

Currently I am using a 2 loop Wellbrook K9AY & Wellbrook ALA1530. I have a
very small yard...29' x 58'....I don't think any other antennas would do
better on Tropical bands & MW in that space? Suggestions ? I also use a
Quantum Phaser with this pair sometimes on MW.

The K9AY is used with a MFJ fiberglass push up mast 26 ft tall. the ALA1530
is mounted to my wooden fence 5ft high .

I also have a Quantum QX Loop I use from time to time on MW.

73, Ken

Steve wrote in message
om...
I'm always curious about people's antennas, though they often go
unmentioned here. So, what's in your back yard (or on your roof, or in
your attic....)?

Steve