Old September 11th 04, 09:38 PM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
news:MAI0d.96262$S55.21286@clgrps12...
Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
news:m9y0d.92232$S55.2174@clgrps12...

I don't claim any paranormal powers, other than a modest, self effacing,
Ghandiesque and virtually unnerring insight into the human condition

Ever try aiming that into a mirror? g

I'm not familiar with those, although I believe I once saw a glint of
perfection reflected from a very shiny coaxial cable connector..a sense
of wonder and tranquility permeated my very core.

If you saw a reflection in a curved surface that appeared to be perfect, I
hate to think what you really look like.

But then, talk about getting your money's worth in a carnival's Fun House,
what with all of those weird mirrors and all!