Old September 12th 04, 04:28 AM
Rock Skipper

Default BUSH'S DESERTION DOCUMENTS ARE VERY REAL!

FUSHBUCK -- Osama is smarter than Bush, but NOT Johnny Kerry!
Who would you rather have chasing you? A guy you knew was a spoiled
daddy's boy Andover cheerleader,with a cocky walk, OR a guy you knew
had
beached his boat (drove it right over the top of a nest of Vietmen,
with a RPG)
and personally killed him with real bullets. Not even a choice.
Bush has
spawned more terrorism than our brave men in battle have destroyed!
Period. The terrorists are amongst us, and we all need to be
involved as para-
soldiers'. But when George Bush had the whole country there on
Sept. 12th,
2001, all together and united as a nation, what did he tell us all to
do?
Answer (remember?): "...keep shopping, take your family to
Disneyland, fly in
airplanes and spend money" What a joke! What a waste! 1000 and
counting. How many more will have to die, and/or, get blown up,
before the
people rise up and take back our government from the 'chickenhawk'
(profiteering) Bush/Cheney 'neo-con oil cartel. Why can't we just
ration the
gasoline, like we did in World War II? Vote for the better man --
vote for
John Kerry!

BY THE WAY: The most decorated soldier in World War I, was Sgt.
Alvin York, and he was in Eurpoe -- in the war -- for only four
months!