Old September 28th 04, 04:24 AM
Hal Rosser

If you built a dipole, then it was (most likely) not a quarter-wave - but a
half-wave
a j-pole may be a good choice given the situation that it needs to be 'out
the window' and is uhf
or, for that matter, a coaxial half-wave dipole. (strip and fold back
1/4-wave of braid - and weatherproof it)

"WolfMan" wrote in message
t...
I'm Limited To An Antenna On The Front Of My House. Out My Window I Made A

Simple !/4 wave Verticle Dipole. Would A 1/2 Wave Simply Be Twice The
Length, Using 462/f Mhz, And Would There Be An Advantage With A 1/2 Wave
Over a 1/4 Wave ?
Thanks

---