Old September 15th 04, 04:04 PM
m II

Eric F. Richards wrote:

Be hurt. Assume your holier-than-thou point of view. Become what you
despise. Make generalizations about people you don't know.

Exactly what Bush, the lunatic religious right and the Neocon gangsters
are doing to the occupants of the Middle East.

But most
of all, make your statements in an inappropriate place, and shove them
down everyone's throat.

I asked for an opinion on solar panels. *YOU* called me names. Let's get
the story straight here.

You'd be the type to bring a porno movie to a
wedding reception.

Making generalizations about people you don't know?

You don't know jack about me. Or my point of view. Maybe my sig will
give you a hint.

Yes it did. You hate everyone that isn't like you and has oil under
their sovereign land. The words xenophobic and uneducated also come to mind.

Now, with your permission, I'd like to stop this little tete a tete
before you get uglier. Remember...YOU started this little episode with
an unprovoked comment, not me. Now, please go and resume your Devil worship.

mike