Old September 15th 04, 05:09 PM
Eric F. Richards

ospam (Michael Bryant) wrote:

We have a fine country, here in the US, but there are plenty of posters in this
newsgroup that belittle about 150,000,000 citizens of this country everyday
with their demeaning generalizations. No rebuke of them, eh?

Had one of them asked for help that I could provide, especially since
some of the information he got from other posters was misleading and
would send him down the garden path, I would have said exactly the
same thing.

Probably word-for-word.

Why can you only see things in one direction? Ideology blinding your logic?

I do not see things in one direction. I hate to say it, but I have
contempt for those who do, be they Ann Coulter or Michael Moore.

ObOntopic: It's always a pleasure during hurricane season that
despite Fidel's bluster that "he will take no aid" and Bush's absurd
offer for $50k of aid, that the hams on 14.325 and the weather people
get along just fine.

--
Eric F. Richards,

"Al-Maydan's spittle-spraying, six-count indictment of America illustrates the
principle that a person, when ranting about others, often describes himself."
Lance Morrow,
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/time/.../arrogant.html