Old September 16th 04, 04:47 PM
Howard

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:46:22 GMT, Chris wrote:

Hi All,

I have a JRC NRD 545 and im about to move house and im going to be
some what limited as to what antenna's i can put up at the new
property.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the following
antennna's and if anyone could help me decide what would be the best 1
to match with the 545.

I mainly listen to stuff between 3MHz & 21MHz.

Antenna 1: http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/3368.html
Antenna 2: http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/2868.html

Any help/advice appreciated.

TIA

Chris.

Unless you have more money than common sense I wouldn't recommend
either antenna. If you can get 30 - 60 feet of wire in the clear you
are better off, even that length tacked along the fascia board would
be better - and a very small fraction of the price of the RF systems
antenna.