Old September 16th 04, 07:28 PM
Michael Bryant

Subject: What the hell is WA4009SWL?
From: "Jari Savolainen"

Something you get from a box of Rice Crispies?

A mental institution ID?

A redneck playing 007?

Doesn't make any sense to me.

Jari Savolainen

Interesting that this is the topic of your first post to RRS. It's a shortwave
group ID. Others in this NG use them, but I think I can understand why you
chose to harass me for having one.

Thanks for another snack for my killfile.

Do you own a radio? Can you make a SW-related post? Prove yourself.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,