Old September 17th 04, 01:01 AM
RHF

= = = ...
From: "Lucky"

Sell my Sears mint FRG-7? Never. I'll go down with thr ship first

"RHF" wrote in message
. com...
= = = Lucky wrote in message
= = = . ..

Hi fellas

I'm new to this group and would like your advice based on your broad
knowledge of radios. OK I have 5 radios.

1] JRC NRD-525 stock
2] Kenwood R-5000 YK-88a-1 and remote options
3] FROG-7 stock, mint
4] Ten Tec 320-D
5] FRG-7700 FRA-7700 and F5 low pass filter options
6] Degen 1103

Now, I've been looking to buy a Drake R8 or R8A since I've read so
many good things about them and many of you own one.
My question is, do I need it and will I *notice a big difference
owning one over my other 5 radios?

Now when I ask "do I need it", I hope you radio owners know what I
mean by that.

Thanks for your time
Lucky

LUCKY,

Keep #1, #4 and #6.

Sell #2, #3, and #5.

Buy a new Drake R8"B"

jm2cw ~ RHF

RHF must be off his meds, again.

MWB,

Oh so 'sorry' I don't do Meds be they legal or illegal.

This must be a self-relective statement based on your personal
preferences, disposition and lifestyle.

MWB - Have a nice diner and a glass of good wine - Enjoy !

Then sit-back with your Radios and Listen to the World ~ RHF
..
..
The DE 1103 is also a "keeper". My advice is
to keep all of your radios.

And enjoy them.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY