Old September 17th 04, 01:58 AM
Kameron Spesial

On 16 Sep 2004 06:32:09 -0500, Dan wrote:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:07:39 -0400, Lucky
wrote:

Hi fellas

I'm new to this group and would like your advice based on your broad
knowledge of radios. OK I have 5 radios.

1] JRC NRD-525 stock
2] Kenwood R-5000 YK-88a-1 and remote options
3] FROG-7 stock, mint
4] Ten Tec 320-D
5] FRG-7700 FRA-7700 and F5 low pass filter options
6] Degen 1103

Now, I've been looking to buy a Drake R8 or R8A since I've read so
many good things about them and many of you own one.
My question is, do I need it and will I *notice a big difference
owning one over my other 5 radios?

I wouldn't waste money on an R8 or R8A. I have an R8 and it's not
that great. The R8B is the one you want.

Dan

You can have the best radio around for about $1000US. It's called the
313i WinRadio. Check it out he
http://www.winradio.com/home/g313i.htm

Absolutely great features and a fantastic performer. Also, you can
access your WinRadio from anywhere in the world with the Client/Server
option. All you need is a computer that is connected to the Web.
Keep it in mind and good luck.