Old September 17th 04, 02:22 AM
RHF

FO&A,

60 Minutes needs to Identify the "Source" of the Forged Documents.

Rather Concedes Papers Are Suspect
CBS Anchor Urges Media to Focus On Bush Service
- by Howard Kurtz - Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, September 16, 2004; Page A01
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Sep15.html

* CBS anchor Dan Rather acknowledged for the first time yesterday
that there are serious questions about the authenticity of the
documents he used to question President Bush's National Guard
record last week on "60 Minutes."

* Rather spoke after interviewing the secretary to Bush's
former squadron commander, who told him that the memos attributed
to her late boss are fake.

* The former secretary, Marian Carr Knox, is the latest person
to raise questions about the "60 Minutes" story, which Rather
and top CBS officials still defend while vowing to investigate
mounting questions about whether the 30-year-old documents used
in the story were part of a hoax.

In her interview with Rather yesterday, Knox repeated her
contention that the documents used by "60 Minutes" were bogus.
Knox, 86, worked for Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian while he supervised
Bush's unit in the early 1970s.

I know that I didn't type them," Knox said of the Killian memos.

Rather said "I take very seriously her belief that the documents
are not authentic."

As Rather signed off to rush back into the studio last night,
he sounded a defiant note. "I try to look people in the eye
and tell them the truth," Rather said. "I don't back up.
I don't back down. I don't cave when the pressure gets too great
from these partisan political ideological forces."

Concerning Marian Carr Knox's Political Leanings.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Sep14.html
Knox, 86, who acknowledged she was not a supporter of the president
- calling him "unfit for office" and "selected, not elected"
- said the typeface on the documents did not match either of
the two typewriters that she used during her time at the guard,
a mechanical Olympia and later an IBM Selectric.

New Doubts on Bush Military Memos - BBC-WN

Judge orders Pentagon to find, release all Bush Military Records
http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=2311134
The ruling late yesterday out of New York is meant to resolve a
Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by The Associated Press.
QUESTION: So WHY has the AP only Targeted Bush's Military
Records when John 'ff' Kerry has not signed a release to
make poblic his Military Records.
! Looks like Media Bias by the AP !

Just the Facts ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
DS,

You are smart than this. With the 'right' Computer and Software
any "IMAGE" (Text Document) can be created for under $5K.

In the "Old Document" 're-manufacturing' business there are
Devise Emulator Programs that will give you IBM Selectric Composer,
an old Soviet Military Typewriter, or what ever is needed to
create the proper image.

The 'use' of a "Photo Copy" of a ?document? is the easiest way
of MASKING the mechanical impressions left by (or not left by)
a Typewriter; the type of Paper-Stock & Water-Marks; and the
Inks & Dyes in the 'base' {Fake} Document.

NOTE: The Black 'ghost' Image Marks produced by the Photo
Copier can act as a Finger Print to Identify the "Actual"
Photo-Copier used to make the ?documents? .

The QUESTION Becomes "WHO" provided these 'manufactured'
?documents? for 60 Minutes.

60 Minutes needs to 'come clean' with the American People.

60 Minutes needs to Identify the "Source" of the Forged Documents.

60 Minutes is Stone Walling the Search for the Truth with a
so called 'investigation'. Some now call this "DOC-U-GATE".

Failing to do so simply means that 60 Minutes is part of this
Criminal Conspircy to present these Fake Documents as real.

WHAT - Did 60 Minutes Know ? {about the Forged Documents}

WHEN - Did Dan Rather Know It ? {about these Fake Documents}

HOW - Is 60 Minutes 'involvement' in/with these Forged Documents ?

WHY - Has 60 Minutes Not Acted to Tell the Truth ?
{about these Forged 'Fake' Documents}

So What's the Frequency {Now} Dan ?

Just the Facts in Search of the Truth ~ RHF
.
.
= = = "Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
= = = hlink.net...
"-=jd=-" wrote:

Where the misalignment occurs, the tops
of the characters seem to be consistent
where the bottom is truncated and
vice-versa. (snip)

Not at all. For example, in the example given, the "ee" in "three months"
is clearly raised above the surrounding text (the entire characters,
including the tops and bottoms). That is typical of a heavily worn
typewriter, not a computer.

Stewart

.