Old September 18th 04, 02:17 AM
m II

Dale wrote:

I definitely wouldn't consider it a portable.

You 200 pound six foot four weaklings just amaze me. We had CHILDREN
carrying around Hallicrafters Model SX-88 radios. One under EACH arm!

pffthhh..and YOU can't even pick up a ninety pound 'Grundig' 800. It was
made the size of suitcase in order to *facilitate* relocation. Furniture
movers are hardly EVER required for room to room moves!

I understand four caster type wheels are available as an option for the
limp of wrist or those who married very weak women.

mike II