Old September 18th 04, 09:43 AM
RHF

Default Cambridge Soundworks CD740 Radio - Reception Questions ????

FO&A,

Do any have a / use / listened to / a Cambridge Soundworks CD740
Radio. I have a poor AM/FM Band Radio signal level location
that is up in the hills and down in a valley. The current Kitchen
Radio is a Sony AM/FM/CD/Cassette Radio that has very poor AM/FM
Reception. I would like to replace it with a Quality Sounding
AM/FM/CD Radio that has a good tuner for improved reception and
it must have a CD Player.

NOTE: The Cambridge Soundworks CD740 is listed as having separate
AM/MW 'external Antenna Input and a FM 'external Antenna Input.
CSW-CD740= http://tinyurl.com/riym
http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=aud_radio&item=c174rczzz

Cambridge Soundworks CD740 - How is the AM/MW Band Radio reception
using the built-in AM/MW Antenna ?
- What about AM/MW Band Radio reception
- using an 'external' AM/MW Antenna ?

Cambridge Soundworks CD740 - How is the FM Band Radio reception
using the built-in FM Antenna ?
- What about FM Band Radio reception
- using an 'external' FM Antenna ?

iwtk ~ RHF