Old September 18th 04, 10:04 AM
RHF

FO&A,

In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)

Another "Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" is currently listed on eBay.

Item # 5720703089

Auction Ends: 19 SEPT 2004 @ 15:22:48 PDT

Please Note: That this is NOT my Auction.

SEARCH = Consumer Electronics : Radios : CB/HAM/Shortwave for 'kiwa'
KIWA= http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq

fyi ~ RHF
..
REMEMBER that these are no longer being made and eBay is the major
source for the available used Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennas that
are currently being offered For Sale / For Auction.
..
RUMOR has it that Kiwa Electronics is currently working on a
'new' AM/MW {Loop?Ferrite} Antenna for AM/MW DXers.
? ? ? Now Is That True ? ? ?
..
..
= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
= = =
(RHF) wrote in message
= = = om...
FO&A,

In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)

"Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" is currently listed on eBay.

Item # 5713060110

Auction Ends: 08 August 2004 @ 18:36:45 PDT

Sold with a Closing Bid of $431.51 with 9 Bidders.

fyi ~ RHF
.
.

Please Note: That this is NOT my Auction.

SEARCH = Consumer Electronics : Radios : CB/HAM/Shortwave for 'kiwa'
KIWA=
http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq

fyi ~ RHF
.
.
= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
FO&A,

In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)

"Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" is currently listed on eBay.

Item # 2259828894

This Auction Closed with Final Price of $330 with 12 Bidders.
.
.
Please Note: That this is NOT my Auction.

SEARCH = Consumer Electronics : Radios : CB/HAM/Shortwave for 'kiwa'
KIWA=
http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq

fyi ~ RHF
.
.
= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
= = =
(RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
FO&A,

In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)

"Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" is currently listed on eBay.

Item # 5709215182 { Nice Pictures }

Please Note: That this is NOT my Auction.

SEARCH = Consumer Electronics : Radios : CB/HAM/Shortwave for 'kiwa'
KIWA=
http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq

fyi ~ RHF

.

This Kiwa MW Loop Antenna "Closed-Out" with 14 Bidders
and a Final Price of $445.

NOTE: The Auction listing has a few 'nice' Photo Images of the
Kiwa MW Loop Antenna and it's Controller.

~ RHF

.