Old September 30th 04, 07:56 PM
Thierry

"Brian Tung" wrote in message
Thierry wrote:
Indeed, it's LUXORION, already 4 years ; -)
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry
Partner of the French site Futura-Sciences,

http://www.futura-sciences.com/

Only four years? It seems like it has established itself for much longer
than that. Congratulations on maintaining your site!

Hi Brian,

It's like your C5+ website. This is like I always knew it ;-)
I see also that in a few years to extended the web a lot.

"Ony 4" maybe means that it affected you more than expected, hi !
That looks positive.
I only regret to not be able to write better in English and provide you more
useful information.
So currently I only rely on the amateur radio section written in English
where I have developed what i think are interesting pages about ionosphere
and perturbations (solar and geomagnetic) without to speak about the other
subjects. Of course there are always some English page dealing with
technical reviews (optics, astro or radio/DSP software, etc), and
radioastronomy.
FYI, for all pages written in French there is always the translation module
that could help a little and that connect you to wordlingo (but you can also
use (altavista babelfish). The result is not too bad. ;-)

Thierry

Brian Tung
My Own Personal FAQ (SAA) at http://astro.isi.edu/reference/faq.txt