Old September 30th 04, 08:56 PM
Joe

Default 18nH Inductor

I have been searching the catalogs for an 18nanohenry inductor to use in
conjunction with a Radiotronix RCR-433-RP Receiver and transmitter pair for
a remote control I am working on. Radiotronix has an app note that shows
this inductor used with a couple of 8.2pf caps to get good
reception/transmission for their modules.

I have been unable to find a source other than surface mount parts. Does
anyone know of a source for this size inductor, or know the formula that I
would use to wind my own?

I am posting this to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew and
rec.radio.amateur.antenna

TIA,

Joe
KB1KVI