Old September 21st 04, 09:18 AM
Michael Bryant

From: (aristotle)
-Telamon,
You are one of the most prolific contributors to rec.radio.shortwave
and I enjoyed perusing your many postings. I think you are very
upbeat on the R8B and I am leaning towards buying one. I have a great
back yard and could place an antenna there. Perhaps one day I could
invite you for lunch since we are near neighbors. Please keep up your
great work.

Don't believe everything that's posted. Telamon doesn't really have any SW
radios. He just says he does so he can make 10 to 20 pro-Bush posts a day. If
you've checked out his posting history on Google, you must see that is the
case.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,