Old September 21st 04, 12:25 PM
RHF

Default "CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased Father and My Family an apology."

"CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased Father and My Family an Apology."

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradent...on/9715924.htm

Killian said he is angry with both CBS and Burkett.
"Do I take it personally? Yes," he said, adding: "I think,
first of all, CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased father
and my family an apology."

The younger Killian said CBS should go further that simply
calling its reporting flawed. "I don't accept that this was
an innocent mistake. I think it confirms what a lot of people
already think: that there is a hidden agenda among some of the
media," Killian said.

WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?

WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT BUSH AN HIS FAMILY ?

~ RHF
..