Old September 21st 04, 11:36 PM
Michael

"lsmyer" wrote in message
My dog was upstairs when I played the clip, but it was fun to watch my
cats while it played. One ran away, but two of them looked very interested
by these sounds. Surely they aren't being affected by these sounds. I
mean, how could a sound cause a cat....

hey Bugs! What are you doing? Get down. No stop! That's my neck..........

hellllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppp

I played it for my cat Toonces.... It didn't even get her attention.
Perhaps it will be a delayed reaction of some kind. Instead of finding a
dead sparrow at the door tomorrow when I get home from work, maybe I'll find
a fully cooked and stuffed turkey with gravy and a few sides.

Michael