Old September 22nd 04, 05:19 AM
Telamon

In article NJ54d.6344$je.3121@trnddc04,
"Honus" wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Navy Launches Second Kerry Medal Probe

The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into Sen. John Kerry's Silver
Star citation after the Navy secretary whose signature appears on the
document said he never signed the award.

"It is a total mystery to me," former Navy Secretary John Lehman told
the Chicago Sun-Times in August.

I can find plenty of cites for the quote from Lehman, but I can't find
anything indicating that the Navy is launching a new probe. Is that old news
as well, or is it something new...and cites, please.

I entered "The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into" as a search string
at google and got -no- hits.

Please tell me that this isn't just wishful thinking.

My advice is to forget about the 4 month Vietnam tour and look at what
he did when he got back from Vietnam and then look at his 2 decade
Senate voting record and then look at his flip-floping and then listen
to his current lying about all of his past record.

Then go buy some medals, any medals will do and show up at a Kerry
speaking event and throw them at him. When asked what you are doing just
tell them they are not your medals.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California