Old October 1st 04, 03:30 PM
Richard Harrison

Art Unwin wrote:
"And how would we have done that? Surely not the Goldwater method!"

H wrote: Pyongyang is problematic and our fault. Should have finished it
in `53."

I agree with H. McArthur should have had support from an A-bomb on
Pyongyang, followed by similar strikes in China and Russia. We had a
nuclear monopoly at that time. The Cold War would have been nipped in
the bud.

We would have had to be extremely vigilant to find and destroy any
nuclear threat, and keep the U.S. monopoly.

We just could not accept killing so many innocent people to control a
hostile world. Good deeds are always punished?

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI