Old September 22nd 04, 05:41 PM
Michael Bryant

From: m II

You are completely obsessed with this. Get a life. He's got enough on
you to get stalking charges. Repeatedly phoning his employers, old AND
new is a sickness you have to be cured of.

Yep, the guy continues to prove that he's really DXAss.

The NG's right-wingers said that if I'd just ignore him that would stop this
nonsense. Even you said I couldn't do it. For over three months, I've ignored
him and it doesn't seem to slow him down. It's really sad that this is the
chosen focus of his life. What does it say about his life?

Truly sad.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,