Old September 22nd 04, 05:48 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: m II

You are completely obsessed with this. Get a life. He's got enough on
you to get stalking charges. Repeatedly phoning his employers, old AND
new is a sickness you have to be cured of.

Yep, the guy continues to prove that he's really DXAss.

The NG's right-wingers said that if I'd just ignore him that would stop this
nonsense. Even you said I couldn't do it. For over three months, I've ignored
him and it doesn't seem to slow him down. It's really sad that this is the
chosen focus of his life. What does it say about his life?

Truly sad.

What is truly sad, Fat Boy, is that you are a liar. Did you not state that you
had a PhD? Did you not call me on the phone and tell me you'd been FIRED from
Louisville Technical Institute?

Call me again between 1PM EST and 1:15, I'll be offline so you might lie to me
again. The number as you may recall is 616 335 9762

You're a frickin liar.

dxAce