Old September 22nd 04, 09:46 PM
Al Arduengo

ospam (Michael Bryant) writes:

From: Al Arduengo

WTF? Is this for real? If so I may just upgrade my outlook on
humanity.

-Al

Well, Al, you COULD help the process of newsgroup detente by letting Telamon
know that I recently bought a Degen from you.....

Great radio and you were a true gentlemen to do business with.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, Degen 1103, GE SRll,
Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)

Hi Michael,

Indeed I will verify here that I sold you a Degen 1103. Telemon will
just have to accept it or not. No loss if not. The important thing
is that you like it and find it useful - nothing else.

And since we are all being mushy here, I want to say that even with
the wealth of OT stuff in this group (yes, mine included) I still find
the group to very informative. Thanks to everyone who contributes and
makes this hobby fun for me.

Thanks for the kind words.

-Al