Old September 23rd 04, 05:16 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Sir Cumference wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Steve Lare. It's amazing
how actual human contact is so different from computer-mediated
communication. I really believe that if Steve and I were living on
the same street, we'd be pretty good friends. I enjoy Steve's
knowledge of radios. I wish there was someone, here, that I could
hang out with that shared my love of radios the way Steve seems to.

Look, Steve, I'm sorry about the long chain of events that led to
us being so diametrically opposed in this NG. I'm taking you out of
my killfile. I want access to your SW knowledge. I promise not to
ridicule your political posts. Feel free to drop me an email if you
think I'm going over the top on anything else.

Hope we get a chance to talk again.

Michael, there is a lot of virtual butt kicking here on the Internet,
like you say, if most of the folks here met person to person, they
wouldn't think of saying some of the things they do virtually, and
would find they have a lot in common.

Glad you and Steve had a nice chat.

That might be true but I would be no different in person. I have no
problem telling it the way it is in person or on Usenet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California