Old September 24th 04, 03:18 PM
Mark S. Holden

Steve wrote:

I've never encountered a used Kneisner and Doering KWZ30 up for sale?
Is this because I'm looking in the wrong places or because the
original owners never want to part with them?

I'd love to hear reports from people who've used this receiver.

Steve

I don't think they made very many of them. I saw one on ebay a few years ago. I don't remember what it closed for, but it seemed to be a little expensive. Perhaps collector value was a factor.

They've been talking about developing a replacement model for a few years, but no details yet.

You can get information on the KWZ30 on the KD home page:

http://www.kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html