Old September 24th 04, 08:34 PM
yojimbo

The only English I have heard there is the occasional station ID, I had
heard in the past they did a few mins of news in English, but I never caught
that myself. I was recently on Cape Breton Island (North-East Nova Scotia)
and tried to catch Iceland on some old frequencies, I figured if they came
in fairly well in Ontario, Cape Breton should have been a breeze. Next time
I'll come with the correct rreqs. Great to hear they're still on, a couple
years ago on Media Network (Radio Nederland) I heard a report that Iceland
would be taking their transmissions off SW.

"Telamon" wrote in message

If Iceland broadcasts in english I'll give them a try. Do they broadcast
in english? What do you think would be the best time for me to try to
hear them?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California